Dear Dr. Jing-Zhen Deng,
Greeting from Antibiotics 2018!!
It is my sincere pleasure to invite you to speak at the upcoming "4th World Congress and Exhibition on Antibiotics and Antibiotic Resistance (Antibiotics 2018) on June 14-15, 2018 at Barcelona, Spain", a leading forum of world Antibiotics researchers, Scientists, Physicians, Industry researchers and experts, Scholars, Public health professionals, Policy makers and other professionals gather in Barcelona to speak on Antibiotics. The main theme of the conference is "A New Era in Antibiotics drug development" which covers a wide range of critically important sessions from basic research to innovations in the area of Antibiotics.
• The Emergence of Antimicrobial Resistance
• Antibiotic Resistance: Opportunities and Challenges
• Drug Discovery and Novel Delivery Technologies
• Antibiotics for Emerging and Re-emerging Diseases
• Antibiotics and Mechanism of Action
• Different Types of Antibiotics and their Applications
• Micro Organisms in Recent Drug Discovery
• Clinical Trials of Antibiotics
• Modern Antibiotics for Various Diseases and Infections
• Antibiotic Regulatory Affairs
For more details kindly visit Antibiotics and Antibiotics Resistance Conferences
Unique Features of Antibiotics 2018
• Each abstract will be labelled with an Identification Number (DOI) provided by Cross Ref
• Speaker and Abstract pages created in Google under your name will attract worldwide acknowledgment to your research profile.
• Accepted Abstracts will be published in PubMed, MEDLINE, ProQuest, SCOPUS, SOCOLAR, EBSCO, CAS, Hinari, Index Copernicus, Google Scholar, SCIRUS, DOAJ indexed journals.
We are very confident that we will definitely offer you an unforgettable experience in exploring new opportunities.
Isaac Bruce | Conference Director
Kemp House, 152 City Road, London EC1V 2NX