【Trade Name】JueMingZii (powders)
【Origin】Dry seeds of Cassia obtusifolia L. or Cassia tora L.
【Indications】 High blood pressure; Hyperlipidemia; Cerebrovascular diseases; Constipation; Mastitis; Ophthalmologic diseases.
【Dosage and Administration】6g per adult, 2 times daily. Filling the attached teabag with the powders,then applying and taking as tea.
【Packages】Box containing 10 bag with 6g.
【Storage】Store in dry place.
【Executive Standards】[Pharmacopoeia of the People's Republic of China] Part I and IV
【Bioactive Constituent Studies】
2、Phenylpropyl pyrrolidone and glycosides;
3、Fatty acid esters, etc.
1. Lowering diastolic and systolic blood pressure;
2.Reducing total cholesterol, triglycerides and low density lipoprotein cholesterol;
3.Softening blood vessels and reducing blood viscosity;
4. Protecting eyes;
1. Aqueous exact studies：
(1) The amount of aqueous exacts (at 37 oC) for the product could be increased by ～15%;
(2) The amount of chrysophanol (C15H10O4) and aurantio-obtusin (C17H14O7)in the aqueous exacts of the product could be improved by ～10%;
(3) The HPLC profiles of the product were identical with origin.
2. Stability study: This study indicated that the product validity could reach more than 60 months.